Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
Angel Fine Wines Limited are the holders of an Off-Sales Licence granted by Glasgow City Licensing Board under and in terms of The Licensing (Scotland) Act 1976 as amended.
The Nominated Manager in terms of Section 11 of the Act is David Miller.
The Licence was granted on 19th January 2007 and is due to expire in
In terms of the Licence, sales will only be processed during normal licensing hours, which are from 8am to 10pm from Monday to Saturday and from 12.30pm to 10pm on Sundays. While you will be able to place your order outwith these hours, your order will not be processed until the normal licensing hours of the next day.
You must be over the age of 18 to place an order with Angel Fine Wines Limited.
At present, the website is set up to sell wines by the case of 12 bottles. If demand requires, we are able and prepared to sell wine by quantities of less than the case of 12.
CONTRACT CREATION AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
The contractual process is as follows:
1. You place the order for your products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing your order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
2. When you have completed the ordering process, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products that you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Angel Fine Wines Limited.
3. Once your order is collected for delivery, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
4. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products that you have ordered unless we have notified you that we have not accepted your order or you have cancelled your order as detailed below.
5. Non-acceptance of your order will only occur if we are unable to provide the product you have ordered or if there has been a pricing or product description error. If there is a problem with your order, we shall endeavour to contact you to discuss the problem before dispatching the goods to you.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Act) Regulations 2000, you must however notify Angel Fine Wines Ltd of your intention to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods, where the first day of the seven working days is the day after you receive the goods.
You will require to pay the cost of returning the goods to us. We will refund all monies that you have paid (excluding the original delivery cost) within thirty days of the date of your notification to us of the cancellation of your order, on the understanding that the goods are returned to us in the condition that they were received by you.
If we have not received return of the goods to us within the thirty day period, the Regulations allow us to deduct from the monies that we will refund you the cost of arranging for our goods to be retrieved from you.